Karlie Kloss – Hairstyles And Hair Cuts

Hairstyles And Hair Cuts – Karlie Kloss Sans Classic Beauty: I will never forget “haircut.” He attended high school, and all the girls cut their hair swaying chin length. During the night, three years I spent growing your hair does not mean anything. Panting with excitement, I rushed to the designer chairs, stack magazine tears to my knees. The next week was spent strutting around the school flipping my hair at the steep, but glasses It-Girl disappeared, it became clear that my new fashion hairstyle was not my best look. Not only to improve your looks in any case, I ended up looking like all the girls in my class.
Demarchelier nightmare of my tests on the hair high school was the first that running through my head. Of course, ardent eyes, playful and strong, and this trend is still true that it can fit the energy of the publisher. But there is something that is lost. Ironically, by fate, it is her classic beauty that distinguishes Karli Kloss mass Clone mode proves that sometimes it’s not something that makes a person stand out. Most of all, the factor that it can not be attributed to a haircut or color, and – no matter what hair trends, the order – always to the point that suits you best.

Blog Archive

Preview on Feedage: fashion-makeover Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki Add to Spoken to You
My Ping in TotalPing.com